Mukul Driving School is one of the most trusted driving schools in Melbourne. With an experienced team of veteran driving instructors, we have been providing impeccable driving lessons since our inception in 2013. Based in Dandenong, we have been in the business of helping students stay safe on the road and pass their driving test. Our acceptability in the local community is an evident manifestation of our quality training service and we strive every day to improve our students' experience.
Professional Driving Instructors
Our professional driving instructors in Melbourne solely understand that your learning capability varies with the age of trainee. Thus, we deliver driving lessons that are specifically tailored according to your age & requirements. We also minutely evaluate our student individually to tailor the most effective learning program available. All our instructors focus on your personal requirements, providing you with the best possibility of passing the driving test in one go.
Learning with a Tinge of Care
We provide the same services just as the bigger schools do but on a more personalised level. All our instructors possess a friendly attitude which ultimately results in a healthy relationship with the students that promotes a better learning experience. Moreover, our experienced driving instructors will try out a particular lesson until all your queries get mitigated.
Affordable Lesson Fee
At Mukul Driving School we understand a high cost is associated with driving lessons. Thus, we look forward to offering cheap driving lessons in Melbourne. This approach makes us one of the cheapest driving schools in Melbourne.
Having years of industry experience, customised lessons, individual care and affordable lesson free, we’re soon to be the best driving school in Melbourne.
OUR DRIVING TRAINING FEATURES INCLUDE :
- First-time pass guaranteed (T&C applied)
- Special care & guidance for nervous learners to operate and drive safe on roads.
- Express Driving test preparation to get your driving licence at one go.
- Complete knowledge about all the on-road rules and regulation.
- Supervised Logbook Training (for learners aged less than 21 years)
- Refresher course according to learners’ requirement.
- Freeway and countryside driving experience at students’ convenient timings.
- City driving, hook turns and driving along with tram routes experience
- Overseas licence changeover assistance.
- Hazard Perception Guidance.
- Specialised training for parallel reverse parking.